Friday, September 17, 2010

Numero Uno dos 2

Sorry it has taken me so long to post here. Jake explained the whole operation pretty well. We will be going to Taiwan together to teach english for the next 2 years with Word of Life. We both need to raise $1,200 a month and $3,500 before January for airfare. It has been a crazy process getting us to this point and being fully committed to the trip. I didn't know Jake very well before, but I  tried to interact with him because of our voyage to the other side of the world. I am just glad to be with another crazy person, then someone normal. We both had a previous passion for Japan, but the Lord has led us to the Taiwanese people, who have somewhat similar cultures to Japan. If you are interested, and want to here more, or talk to us personally you can contact us by email. Or comment on our post.

No comments:

Post a Comment